- [SONARTSQL-90] - S4154: Do not report issue for "ON" value
- [SONARTSQL-83] - Parse error on TRY_PARSE with non-literal
- [SONARTSQL-84] - Parse error on "FROM (merge/update/delete/insert statement)"
- [SONARTSQL-91] - Parse error on CREATE STATISTICS with database prefix
- [SONARTSQL-92] - Parse error on BACKUP DATABASE with COPY_ONLY option
- [SONARTSQL-61] - Rule S3973: A conditionally executed single line should be denoted by indentation
- [SONARTSQL-66] - Compute the Executable Lines metric
- [SONARTSQL-68] - Rule: Sections of code should not be "commented out"
- [SONARTSQL-71] - Rule: "LIKE" clauses should not be used without wildcards
- [SONARTSQL-87] - Rule: Reserved keywords should not be used as identifiers or object names
- [SONARTSQL-89] - Rule: "Not" boolean operator should not be doubled
- [SONARTSQL-94] - Rule: Tabulation characters should not be used
- [SONARTSQL-95] - Rule: Control structures should use "BEGIN ... END"
- [SONARTSQL-96] - Rule: Control flow statements "if", "while" and "try" should not be nested too deeply
- [SONARTSQL-97] - Rule: Functions should not have too many lines of code
- [SONARTSQL-102] - Rule: Track uses of "FIXME" tags
- [SONARTSQL-109] - Rule: Multiple variables should not be declared on the same line
- [SONARTSQL-110] - Rule: Loops with at most one iteration should be refactored
- [SONARTSQL-114] - Rule: "CATCH" clauses should do more than rethrow
- [SONARTSQL-120] - Migrate to SQ LTS 6.7 API
- [SONARTSQL-122] - Rule: Non-standard comparison operators should not be used
- [SONARTSQL-106] - S1499: clarify the excluded cases
- [SONARTSQL-76] - S1656 should raise issues in UPDATE statements
- [SONARTSQL-77] - Support "; number" in "CREATE PROCEDURE" and "EXECUTE"
- [SONARTSQL-78] - Support "INSENSITIVE" and "SCROLL" in "DECLARE CURSOR"
- [SONARTSQL-79] - Support SET statements calling a mutator method
- [SONARTSQL-81] - Depend on latest Orchestrator
- [SONARTSQL-86] - Add "CREATE RULE" into deprecated code check (S4075)
- [SONARTSQL-107] - S2681: Add secondary locations and update message to make the issue more obvious
- [SONARTSQL-117] - S2681: Raise issue when there are empty lines between indented statements
- [SONARTSQL-118] - Add "numbered procedures" to deprecated code check (S4075)
- [SONARTSQL-119] - Remove ".sql" from default suffixes to avoid incompatibility with SonarPLSQL
- [SONARTSQL-121] - Update rule "Jump statements should not be followed by other statements" to be based on CFG
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.