- [SONARFLEX-1] - Class complexity should not include complexity of function declared outside the class.
- [SONARFLEX-2] - Import of coverage result does not work in multi-language mode
- [SONARFLEX-3] - Rule "Function names should comply with a naming convention" should not be applied for constructors.
- [SONARFLEX-37] - Rule: Cases in a "(switch|Select Case)" should not have the same condition
- [SONARFLEX-4] - Rule: "Unused local variables should be removed"
- [SONARFLEX-6] - Rule: "Functions should not have too many lines"
- [SONARFLEX-7] - Rule "Copyright and license headers should be defined in all source files"
- [SONARFLEX-8] - Rule: "Classes should be documented"
- [SONARFLEX-9] - Rule: "Identical switch cases"
- [SONARFLEX-10] - Rule: ""MovieClip.onEnterFrame" function should not be used"
- [SONARFLEX-11] - Rule: "Methods should not be empty"
- [SONARFLEX-12] - Rule: "Use variable in for loop condition"
- [SONARFLEX-14] - Rule: "The "trace" function should not be used"
- [SONARFLEX-15] - Rule: "Avoid Object instanciation in loop"
- [SONARFLEX-16] - Rule: "Class should not have too many fields"
- [SONARFLEX-17] - Rule: "Nested switch"
- [SONARFLEX-18] - Update rule: 'The "Object" type should not be used when creating a new variable'
- [SONARFLEX-22] - Rule: "Public types, methods and fields (API) should be documented with Javadoc"
- [SONARFLEX-26] - Rule "Unused function parameters should be removed"
- [SONARFLEX-33] - Rule: " Function must have access modifier"
- [SONARFLEX-19] - Update rule: "Classes should not have too many methods"
- [SONARFLEX-20] - Display "sonar.flex.cobertura.reportPath" on the web interface
- [SONARFLEX-21] - Remove ".mxml" from default list of file suffixes
- [SONARFLEX-38] - Upgrade sonarqube dependency to last LTS 3.7
- [SONARFLEX-40] - Update sqale model
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.