- [SONARRPG-107] - Parse error in free-form calculation starting with "add"
- [SONARRPG-108] - Parse error on list of values
- [SONARRPG-109] - Parse error on calculation spec with indicators on multiple lines
- [SONARRPG-110] - Parse error when a separator character is provided at the end of a date format
- [SONARRPG-111] - Parse error on access to keyed array data structure
- [SONARRPG-114] - Parse error in expression (x *y)/z
- [SONARRPG-115] - Parse error on SQL comment
- [SONARRPG-129] - Complexity should be incremented on lowercase "and"/"or" logical operators
- [SONARRPG-116] - Rule: Related "IF/ELSEIF" statements and "WHEN" clauses in a "SELECT" should not have the same condition
- [SONARRPG-117] - Rule: Two branches in the same conditional structure should not have exactly the same implementation
- [SONARRPG-118] - Rule: Variables should not be self-assigned
- [SONARRPG-119] - Rule: Identical expressions should not be used on both sides of a binary operator
- [SONARRPG-120] - Rule: "QUALIFIED" data structures should be used
- [SONARRPG-121] - Rule: Multiple occurrence data structures should not be used
- [SONARRPG-122] - Rule: Compile-time arrays should not be used
- [SONARRPG-123] - Rule: Optional operation codes should be omitted
- [SONARRPG-105] - Update rule definitions
- [SONARRPG-106] - Update common rules Duplicated blocks and Comment density
- [SONARRPG-113] - Review default quality profile
- [SONARRPG-124] - Require Java 7
- [SONARRPG-104] - S1608: *ALL'0' and *ALL'1' should not raise any issue on rule "Standard figurative constants *ON, *OFF and *BLANK should be used in place of '1', '0' and ' '"
- [SONARRPG-126] - Use a linear with offset remediation cost for "Expressions should not be too complex"
- [SONARRPG-127] - Use a linear with offset remediation cost for "Subroutines should not be too complex"
- [SONARRPG-128] - Use a linear with offset remediation cost for "String literals should not be duplicated"
- [SONARRPG-130] - S1601 "Unused subroutines should be removed" should not raise issues on *PSSR
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.