Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 4.3
We currently refer to individual language analyzers as 'products': SonarSwift, but they are not and have never been products. They are benefits delivered by SonarQube, SonarLint, and SonarCloud. Let's eliminate uses of 'SonarSwift' to remove confusion. Specifically in
- embedded docs. Use instead:
- title "Code Quality and Security for Swift'
- in text: 'analysis of Swift'
- the Marketplace display name (pluginName). Use instead:
- 'Swift Code Quality and Security'