Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 3.9
We currently refer to individual language analyzers as 'products': Sonar[Language], but they are not and have never been products. They are benefits delivered by SonarQube, SonarLint, and SonarCloud. Let's eliminate uses of 'Sonar[Language]' to remove confusion. Specifically in
- embedded docs. Use instead:
- title "Code Quality and Security for [Language]'
- in text: 'analysis of [Language]'
- the Marketplace display name (pluginName). Use instead:
- '[Language] Code Quality and Security'