The PropertyDefinition API offers the possibility to provide an index that represents a priority in of display in the settings page.
It's not taken into account. The UI relies on the order of settings provided by WS.
The WS should take the index into account when returning settings.
For example, DB cleaner properties should have the following order:
- one analysis per day after
- one analysis per week after
- one analysis per month after
- keep only analyses with a version after
- delete all analyses after
- delete closed issues after
- clean history directory