It takes no parameter.
- system administrator
Returns the following fields:
- current installed edition key;
- in progress installation status;
- NONE, AUTOMATIC_IN_PROGRESS, MANUAL_IN_PROGRESS, AUTOMATIC_READY
- error message in case of failure of the automatic install
- edition key to be installed;
- Mark as installed the edition currently installed: 'current installed edition key'
- Banner about on-going installation: Status == AUTOMATIC_IN_PROGRESS
- Banner about need to proceed manually: Status == MANUAL_IN_PROGRESS
- Banner about need to restart: Status == AUTOMATIC_READY
- Enable install buttons editions: Status != AUTOMATIC_IN_PROGRESS and Status != AUTOMATIC_READY
- Handling error (TO BE DEFINED): AUTOMATIC_FAILURE
- Display edition name on the banners: 'edition key to be installed'