The latest sonar.analysis.* must be transmitted with webhook coming from UI on a short living branch the same way they are transmitted when webhook are called at the end of report processing.
A new table ANALYSIS_PROPERTIES must be created with the following columns :
- "UUID" VARCHAR(40) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
- "SNAPSHOT_UUID" VARCHAR(40) NOT NULL,
- "KEE" VARCHAR(512) NOT NULL
- "TEXT_VALUE" VARCHAR(4000),
- "CLOB_VALUE" CLOB(2147483647),
- "IS_EMPTY" BOOLEAN NOT NULL,
- "CREATED_AT" BIGINT NOT NULL
"SNAPSHOT_UUID" must be indexed.
The same storage logic of the value over two columns of type VARCHAR and CLOB as for table PROPERTIES and INTERNAL_PROPERTIES should be used.
This table will be populated during report processing right after table SNAPSHOTS is populated with the current analysis.
Content of this table should be purged at the same time table SNAPSHOTS is purged or deleted.