When using Firefox on Windows, navigating anywhere from the projects page is completely freezing the browser, forcing the user to kill the process.
When the browser freezes the debugging tools are also frozen and don't show anything suspicious, which make it very difficult to debug.
Impacted versions :
- Firefox 54.0.1 (32 and 64 bits)
- Firefox 55.0.2 (32 and 64 bits)
- Window 8.1
- Window 10
What we know :
- Not add-ons related
- Freezes only from Projects page
- Freezes debugging tools too
- Not reproducible on every machines