Data in Elasticsearch indices may be inconsistent with database if an error occurs when :
- a scanner creates a project
- provisionning a project (POST api/projects/create)
- changing project key (POST api/projects/update_key and bulk_update_key)
- deleting a project (POST api/projects/delete)
- bulk-deleting projects (POST api/projects/bulk_delete)
- updating project tags (POST api/project_tags/set)
- changing project visibility (POST api/projects/update_visibility)
These desynchronizations have side-effects on the results of components search engine and projects page.
Indexing errors should be recovered automatically in background. Meanwhile results are eventually consistent.