The developer cockpit plugin is not supported as-is in series 6.x. Its features are being natively implemented in a different way. As a consequence the codebase related to support of "developer" components should be dropped:
- fail-fast if developer cockpit plugin is installed
- drop db column project_measures.person_id (and the related rows with person_id not null)
- drop rows with qualifier "DEV" in db table projects
- stop feeding authors in Compute Engine
- drop usages of db table authors. Note that the table is kept if we need to re-use its content later.