The 5 built-in notifications are:
- Changes in issues assigned to me
- New quality gate status
- Issues resolved as false positive or won't fix
- New issues
- My new issues
It's possible for a user to select those notifications:
- per project: this is fine
- globally: in this case, it applies to every project.
- In this case, notifications #2, #3 and #4 don't make sense because a user will get notifications for projects he might not be involved in.
- Most striking case: on SonarCloud, some users have registered to those overall notifications, which generates a lot of emails and probably a lot of noise for them
So on SonarCloud, notifications #2, #3 and #4 should not be available at global level. We should only retain the user-related ones.