When searching of a word, I want to see the most similar search result on top.
- The more changes, that have to be applied to the search term to create a match with the result, the less similar the result is (see fuzziness)
- Results, beginning with the search term are more similar, than those, that end with the search term
- Results, that have more unmatched characters, are less similar
- When searching for "Qube", "SonarQube" should be above "SonarCube" (see 1.)
- When searching for "corem", "CoreMetrics.java" should be above "ScoreMatrix.java" (see 2.)
- When searching for "Analyzer.java", "Analyzer.java" should be above "Analyzer.java.x" (see 3.)