- On SonarQube open a project which has issues, both in the leak and in the stock.
- Open the figure on the leak (in whatever category you like) to open those.
- Click the "bulk change" option. You will see the number of issues in the leak. Click again.
- You will get the "bulk edit issues" dialog box. But this screen will show the total number of issues, and not only the issues in the leak!
- Just for the sake of checking, do a minor change (for example add a tag) and check which issues are updated ==> all the issues in the stock are updated.
We would expect, at step 4, to see the number of issues in the leak only, as those are the only issues which are selected.
Then, at step 5 we would like the update to be run only on the leak and not on the full stock.