SONAR-7036 fixed the /api/users/change_password to allow local-account users to change their password, but the UI was not updated to reflect this change.
- Locally with LDAP
- Configure SQ with a LDAP server
- Create a user and specify it as a local account using the sonar.security.localUsers property
- Log in with this user => the form is not visible even though the WS is working correctly
- On Nemo with GitHub authentification
- Connect to Nemo with GitHub account
- The "Change Password" form is available whereas it shouldn't.
SONAR-7254 is implemented, the check to know whether or not to display this form will be straightforward.