The "Leak Period" is now a central concept in SonarQube (see
SONAR-6355). It has been made very visible in the project overview dashboard ( SONAR-6331), and to enforce this concept even more, this should be the only period available in the conditions of a quality gate.
As a consequence:
- The QG admin page should be updated to allow admins to select only "Value" or "Δ over Leak Period" values
- There should be a migration script that will update existing quality gates that reference other periods
- every condition that uses period2/3/4/5 should be updated to use the leak period (period1), and a log should be displayed
- if at least 1 quality gate was updated, log a warning to tell the user that he/she has to take a look at their quality gates (using the previous lines in the log) in order to update them
- We should document in the upgrade page that the QG might be updated during the migration and that it might therefore be interesting to update them before the migration