Those 2 pages deal with the same topic: managing projects (creation, deletion). So from a user point of view, it makes sense that they are merged.
Therefore, as a SQ admin user, I expect to:
- Have a single entry in the "Administration > Projects" menu, which is named "Management"
- Have the following top description for that page:
Use this page to delete multiple projects at once, or to provision projects if you would like to configure them before the first analysis. Note that once a project is provisioned, you have access to perform all project configurations on it.
- See the "Create Project" button (for provisioning) - only if I also have the "Provisioning" permission
- See the list of existing projects/views/developers with the following search/filtering capabilities:
- Search by name or key
- Filter by type (project, view or developer)
- Filter by "All projects", "Only Ghosts" or "Only Provisioned"
- Be able to delete one project/view/dev, or a selection of those
- Be able to delete all the filtered projects/views/developers at the same time