Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Current behavior is misleading:
- AND operator for terms in rule name/description
- OR operator for rule tags
- tags can be partially matched (search "multi" matches "multithread")
so search for "foo bar" is "(name/description contains foo and bar) OR (tags contain foo or bar).
Correct search is:
- operator is OR, whatever the field name, desc or tags
- tags must fully match ("multi" matches only tag "multi" but not "multithread")
- AND operator can be used in query text through the keyword "AND". For example "foo and bar" is "(name or desc or tags match foo) and (name or desc or tags match bar)"
- text query must apply to name and description only, not tags