When coming from a developer dashboard, the related scm accounts should be automatically preselected in the authors facet.
On DevCockpit developers, when clicking on an issue-related widget:
- The user expects to stay in the context of the developer (i.e. the developer is fixed and cannot be changed) so that he's not lost
- He expects to see the top projects on which this developer has created the biggest amount of issues (= issue on which he's the author)
- He can still modify the preselected facets (like severity) to dig further
- He can select projects / modules / folders / files
- The user can search for a project / module / folder / file that is not visible in the facets (because not in the top entries)