The current layout of SQ suffers from many limitations:
- having a flow layout is difficult to master a perfect rendering of the UI
- the left bar takes too much space
- some links create navigation between contextualized and not-contextualized space, so the user can be lost
- the user browsing history is not correctly located nor really accessible
- it's not intuitive to understand that sometimes, you're moving from a global context to a project/views context (back and forth)
For all those reasons, we have to rethink the global layout. And the replacement of Issue Drilldown page by the Issues page makes this a must-have.