The case was encountered :
- Start the existing DB
- Start a fresh instance of SQ on this DB (i.e. with no index)
- While E/S is indexing the source lines, run "sonar.sh stop"
- After some time, SQ seems to have stopped correctly
- But the E/S process is still up (see
SONAR-6036) so you kill it
- Restart SQ => the indexation of source lines does not recover and thus SQ starts with an incomplete source files index.
- You can see this because some files can't be browsed in the UI
We should make sure that if the initial E/S indexation has not been completed:
- either it can be recovered when restarting
- or the index must simply be dropped to start over