Steps to reproduce this unexpected behavior :
- Analyse for the first time a project A1 containing an issue I1 on a file F1
- Optional : wait one day
- Change the quality profile used to analyse project A1 in order to raise an new issue I2 on file F1
- Analyse for the second time project A1 -> issue I2 is created
- Initiate an Issues Drilldown on the differential period "since previous analysis" and click on file F1
- You expect to see only the issue I2 but the issue I1 is also displayed
Why ? Looks like we're also displaying issues creating during the n-1 analysis whereas we should not.