The use case is the following:
- you have defined an issue filter
- in a global widget, you want to see the distribution of those issues distributed on a specific axis (like severity or project)
We expect the widget to be smart enough to give the best visualisation based on the distribution axis (actually, there are chances that it could look like the facet "cards" of the Issues page).
The widget should accept 3 properties:
- The issue filter to display
- The distribution axis : the list is hardcoded, and has the same elements as the facets of the Issues page (minus module, directory, file and author)
- Display filter description (false by default)