The batch sends a report to the server through the "/batch/upload_report" WS. The first step is to:
- implement a queue on where those reports are pushed
- To define: the structure of an item of this queue
- Note: for the moment, the batch only sends some string parameters, but no real "raw" report. Tomorrow, it will send a file that can potentially be very heavy.
- start adding items to this queue when "/batch/upload_report" is called
- and for the moment, put some information in the log this so that it's easy to verify that this is working
- keep the current behaviour of the WS until we have the worker mechanism in place
Note that the queue must be persistent, i.e. if the Web server stops and restarts, it should find the queue in the same state as before.
At any moment of time, it should be possible to
- the number of items in the queue
- the listing of those items with the "age" of each item (i.e. when it was pushed)