In order to be able to detect when a user is declared but not using it and allow local admin to wonder why they are not using it, we need to have the info "Last Connection At" added to user's data.
The idea is to give admin the possibility to physically contact users not using SQ and why not:
- provide them a training
- make them aware the instance is there and they can use it
- Add a new column USERS#LAST_CONNECTION_DATE (BigInt, Nullable)
- Update this date each time a user has access to SonarQube (Using UI or WS), if more than one hour has been spent since last update
- Update the web service api/users/search to return a new field lastConnectionDate
- Update the UI to display the last connection dates of users in Administration -> Security -> Users