- Install the C# and Resharper plugins on SQ
- Go to the Rules page: you will see:
- an empty language (in the facets)
- ReSharper rules from a "resharper-vbnet" repository
This is because the ReSharper plugin supports both C# and VB.NET language, so it provides repositories and rules for both of them. But SQ does not check the availability of a language when creating repositories and associated rules - whereas it should.
Expected behaviour when fixed:
- No empty language should be on the Rules page
- The "resharper-vbnet" repo and all its rules should not be available in the UI