The new "Coding Rules" space allows to search for any rules based on many criteria.
The next step is to add visual components that will motivate users to discover new rules by "diving" into the existing rules. They should show the distribution of rules on several axis:
- distribution per language
- distribution per tag
- distribution per repository
For each axis, the number of rules found per variant must be displayed and clickable to narrow the search. This panel should be visible between the form and the results.
This must answer the following use cases:
- When no criterion is set, see the distribution of all the rules across languages, repositories and tags to be able to discover rules
- Searching for rules having the "bug" tag, and narrow down to the list of rules that are not deprecated to be able to activate them all on a profile
On backend side, technically speaking, this means that:
- E/S config must be updated to be able to give the distribution on those axis
- the coding rules WS must be updated to return this information