The widget should allow to configure the main metric that must be used to compute the ratio of each element.
It should be possible to configure extra metrics so that they are displayed on a "hover-panel" when the mouse is over the piechart.
This means that the selected measure filter should return a list of components with the measure for this given metric(s).
Name of the widget: Measure Filter as Pie Chart
Description: Displays the result of a pre-configured measure filter as a pie chart.
Parameters (with default value, name & description):
- filter => Filter
- chartTitle => Chart Title
- chartHeight (default: 300) => Chart Height
- mainMetric (default: technical debt) => Main Metric
- extraMetric1 (default: ncloc) => Extra Metric 1
- extraMetric2 (default: none) => Extra Metric 2
- maxItems (default: 20) => Max components / Maximum number of components to show