Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 4.2
This can indeed lead to the following bug:
- Go on a dashboard
- Click on "Configure widgets"
- Add 1 "Issue Filter" widget
- Don't click on "Save" but directly click on "Back to dashboard"
- => the widget displays an error because it has been added but not configured (= the "Save" action has not been done)
- in the DB, this widget has the "configured" column set to false
We have 2 solutions:
- either a non-configured widget is automatically dropped when coming back to the display of the dashboard
- or dashboards just don't display non-configured widgets
If possible, solution #1 should be preferred.