Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 4.0
Fix Version/s: None
To reproduce :
- Analyse a project having some issues
- Analyse it again with some new issues
- Go the the new issues drilldown
- Select since 30 days period
- Look at the number of issues displayed at the bottom
The problem come from the fact that when computing new issues measures, we're using the real snapshot date instead of the target date (see
We should use this real snapshot date to display issues on new issues measures, but we do not have access to this date on console side.
The best solution would be to store the past snapshot date instead of the target date in snapshot tables (periodX_date columns). We have to verify that there's no regression when calcuting measures variation.