Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 4.1
Currently, there are 4 remediation functions:
- linear with offset
- linear with threshold
- constant per file
What must be done in this ticket:
- #1 is the default one, it is correct and nothing should change
- #2 should be updated to compute the offset by issue, and not by file on a set of issue
- #3 should be removed, and the existing requirements (if any) should be updated to use the "linear" function
- #4 should be removed, and the existing requirements should removed as well. They will be updated in language plugins by a linear function, and the related rules should evolve to create only 1 issue at file level and to reference several lines so that the resource viewer shows all the occurrences of the issue.
- we will introduce a new remediation function: constant per issue
The update of existing requirements will be done at SonarQube startup, during the SQALE model update phase. When converting requirements for case #3 and when removing requirements for case #4, a message should be logged.