Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 4.1
Logback is an internal technical layer. For this reason it should not be available to end-users.
To keep the configuration simple, only 1 property must be available on server-side :
- sonar.log.profilingLevel=NONE|BASIC|FULL (default is NONE). Profiling logs are enabled when BASIC or FULL.
Profiling logs are appended to standard logs (logs/sonar.log). They are displayed when ending a processing, with execution time and sometimes number of results or contextual information.
Example when sonar.log.profilingLevel=BASIC
Example when sonar.log.profilingLevel=FULL
This ticket does not include ElasticSearch logs in FULL profiling level.
This ticket includes:
- printing SQL requests and results in FULL mode (replaces sonar.showSql and sonar.showSqlResults)
- activating Rails logs in FULL mode (previously "rails" logger in DEBUG)
- updating MeasureFilter and H2 DB export (for "Preview") to use this property:
- MeasureFilter => BASIC w/o SQL request
- H2 DB Export => BASIC