Affects Version/s: 4.0
Fix Version/s: 6.1
In case of multi-module project there are several levels where a property can be defined:
Default -> Global -> Project -> Module
- On global settings admin page, the default value for a property is the default value set in property definition.
- On project settings page, the default value is the global level value. If not set at global level it default to the default value of property definition.
- On module level, the default value is expected to be the one set at project level, then fallback to global, then fallback to default. But it doesn't work as the project level is ignored.
1) We have to fix property inheritance in administration UI when displaying default value
2) We should also check that it works properly when using the Settings API, especially with multi-module projects with more than 1 module level:
Default -> Global -> Project -> ModuleA -> Module A1