The widget should allow to configure the metric that must be used to compute the distribution of the elements returned by the selected filter.
Name of the widget: Measure Filter as Histogram
Description: Displays the result of a pre-configured measure filter as a histogram.
Parameters (with default value, name & description):
- filter => Filter
- chartTitle => Chart Title
- metric (default: technical debt) => Metric
- maxItems (default: 40) => Max components / Maximum number of components to show
- reverseOrder (boolean: false) => Descending / Reverse sort order of filter
- relativeScale (boolean: false) => Relative Scale / An "Absolute" scale uses the metric's full range of values on the y-axis. For instance, for code coverage, it spans from 0% to 100%. A "Relative" scale limits the y-axis to only those values represented among your projects. Like grading on a curve, the effect is to give your worst project a height of 0 on the y-axis and your best project the full height of the graph. This is useful when you want to compare your projects only to each other. Note that changes in either the best or worst projects will affect the graph scale.