This widget should allow to configure both the metrics to be used to define the size and the color of the resources to be displayed.
This means that the selected measure filter should return a list of components with the measures for the 2 given metrics.
Name of the widget:
- "Measure Filter as Word Cloud"
- "Project File Word Cloud"
- for "Measure Filter as Word Cloud" => "Displays the result of a pre-configured measure filter as a word cloud."
- for "Project File Word Cloud" => "Display a component's source files in a word cloud. Both axes are configurable."
Parameters (with default value & name):
- filter (only for "Measure Filter as Word Cloud" widget) => Filter
- chartTitle => Chart Title
- colorMetric (default: coverage) => Color Metric
- Note: only % metrics should be able to be selected
- Logic for the color:
- If metric direction = 1 (like coverage): low percentage should be red and high percentage should turn into blue
- If metric direction = -1 (like duplication): this should be the contrary
- sizeMetric (default: complexity) => Size Metric
- maxItems (default: 100) => Maximum number of components to show