The goal is to update the generated Executive Report PDF to reflect the Clean As You Code development practice.
With the above in mind and following the provided PDF prototype/design we have defined the following tasks:
- Update the headers and footers across all the 3 pages.
- Implement the Portfolio Metrics Overview graph ** (page 1).
- Implement the Pie chart component (vertical & horizontal orientation).
- Implement the Trendline chart component.
Note: The Pie & Trendline charts are two sub-graph components used in 5 out of the 6 main graphs on the exported PDF.
Here is a list of the main graphs containing the Pie & Trendline charts:
- Releasability (page 1)
- Reliability (page 2)
- Security Vulnerability (page 2)
- Maintainability (page 3)
- Security Review (page 3)