We must update /instance-administration/delegated-auth/, and list Bitbucket Cloud as a possible authentication provider. We must also update /analysis/bitbucket-cloud-integration/, and explain how to set up Bitbucket Cloud authentication. The steps are as follows.
1. Set the Callback URL to the URL of SonarQube
2. Permissions, set Account: Email (and Account: Read) Workspace membership read if you enable workspace restriction
1. Go to Administration > Configuration > General Settings > DevOps Platform Integrations > Bitbucket > Authentication
2. Enabled – set to true.
3. OAuth consumer key - set to the key
4. OAuth consumer secret2 - set to the secret
5. Workspaces - (optional, but highly recommended) whitelist of workspaces that can authenticate