We need to update /analysis/jenkins/, and add information for GitLab.
- The section entitled Bitbucket Server and GitHub Tutorial should be updated, and not refer to any specific ALM anymore.
- The section entitled Configuring Multibranch Pipeline jobs for Pull Request Decoration only refers to the behaviour settings of Bitbucket and GitHub. For GitLab, it's
Under Discover merge requests from origins, make sure Merging the merge request with the current target branch revision.
- The sub-section entitled Branch Source plugin should get a new collapsible section for GitLab:
GitLab Branch Source plugin version 1.5.3 or later is required
- From the Jenkins Dashboard, navigate to Manage Jenkins > Manage Plugins and install the GitLab Branch Source plugin.
- From the Jenkins Dashboard, navigate to Manage Jenkins > Configure System.
- From the GitLab section, add your GitLab server. Make sure to check Manage Web Hooks.
- Click Save.