We want users to be able to mark as mono-repo their SQ projects that are binded to Gitlab in EE/DCE.
- In the project's PR decoration settings, add a checkbox allowing users to flag their project as being part of a mono-repo. User should be able to unflag their project.
- This should now be possible on Gitlab configuration when edition is "enterprise" or "datacenter"
- Add a link to the documentation about monorepo (mention something about branch status policies update in the doc)
- Add a warning: same action is required for every SQ project linked to the same repo.
- Update api/alm_settings/set_gitlab_binding to support the new monorepo parameters
- Adjust PR decoration based on the monorepo flag for the current project