Currently, the tutorial for Jenkins supposes branch support. This won't work for the Community Edition.
We need to:
- Update the "Prerequisites" step, only mentioning the scanner plugin.
- Create a new 1st step, to replace "Create a Multibranch Pipeline Job".
- 1 From Jenkins' dashboard, click "New Item" and create a Pipeline Job.
- 2 Under Build Triggers, choose Trigger builds remotely. You must set a unique, secret token for this field.
- 3 Under Pipeline, make sure the parameters are set as follows:
- Definition: Pipeline script from SCM
- SCM: Your SCM (Git, SVN, etc). Make sure to only build your main branch.
- Script Path: Jenkinsfile
- 4 Click Save
- Update the Webhook steps:
- They must target /job/JENKINS_JOB_NAME/build?token=JENKINS_BUILD_TRIGGER_TOKEN instead of the Branch Source plugins.
- They should only react on Repository: push events.