We want users to be able to mark as mono-repo their SQ projects that are binded to Azure in EE. This will change the key of the QG that is published by SQ on the PR.
- In the project's PR decoration settings, add a checkbox allowing users to flag their project as being part of a mono-repo. User should be able to unflag their project.
- This should only be possible on Azure configuration when edition is "enterprise" or "datacenter"
- Add a link to the documentation about monorepo (mention something about branch status policies update in the doc)
- Add a warning: same action is required for every SQ project linked to the same repo.
- Add a new column in project_alm_settings to support this new flag
- Update api/alm_settings/get_binding to return the new monorepo flag
- Update api/alm_settings/set_binding to support the new monorepo parameters
- During PR decoration:
- Check the monorepo flag for the current project binding and define the name of the QG status accordingly.