We have to update the Azure integration documentation page with a new Mono repos section. This should include:
- A mention that it is supported for EE and above.
- A short explanation on how to set up mono repos:
- Create a project manually
- Go to Project Settings > General Settings > Pull Request Decoration to set up PR decoration
- Tell the user to ensure the build pipelines run analysis on the correct SonarQube project, for each project in the mono repo (we should not go into details, as mono repo setups can vary greatly)
This page should not:
- Explain what mono repos are
- Explain in details how to analyze mono repos on a CI
Also update the section 'Preventing pull request merges when the Quality Gate fails' to say that enterprise edition users need to choose the right Quality Gate status with specific project in 'status check branch policy' for mono repo projects.