When a user is creating a new Azure DevOps project, he should
- See already imported projects
- Be able to access already imported project directly
- Not be able to select for import an already imported project
To achieve that, we will mimic what was done for GitLab: add & store the ALM project & repository identifiers at project level, on the project ALM settings page.
Users that already have projects configured with working PR decoration should not be impacted: the PR decoration should keep working. We will display them a warning in the PR UI to inform them that they now need to register the azure project name and repository name in the project ALM settings page.
- update the set_azure_binding and add an additional azure project and repository parameters
- update get_binding to add in the result payload the azure project and repository
- update the PR decoration mechanism to use theses values in priority, display a warning in the PR ui if they are missing
- update the project settings ALM UI to handle the new "project name" and "repository name" fields (mandatory fields to save, but may not be present in the database)