- qualityprofiles/: Deprecate 'organization' parameter and don't use it anymore (becomes no-op)
- Remove overloaded methods with orgs in QualityGateDbTester.
- Table 'default_qprofiles': 'organization' column can be dropped and 'language' can now be unique
- Table 'org_qprofiles': The table can be dropped, but some columns might need to be moved to "rules_profiles".
- DAOs to change: QualityProfileDao, ActiveRuleDao and DefaultQProfileDao (and corresponding mappers/dtos). Some queries join with org_qprofiles, and no longer need to do that.
Registration of QPs
- BuiltInQProfileInsertImpl and RegisterQualityProfiles need to be changed to no longer associate QProfiles to orgs
- rules/: Deprecate 'organization' parameter and don't use it anymore (becomes no-op)
- Don't use default organization when handling with rules: DefaultRuleFinder, RuleRepository, AdHocRuleCreator, etc.
- Table 'rules_metadata': 'organizations' can be removed, and the rule uuid can become the primary key (alternative, merge this table with rules)
- RuleDao and mapper/dtos needs to be updated
- Rule index uses a scope by organization, that needs to be changed.