A user should be able to dismiss some analysis messages. Once he dismisses the message, the messages of the same kind should not be visible for that user in subsequent analyses for that project.
When the user is not logged, the warnings will always be displayed.
To do that we need to:
- a "Dismiss permanently" link for "dismissable" analysis messages
- modify /api/ce/analysis_status to return the information if the message can be dismissed by the user and this WS should also not return messages that were already dismissed by the user before:
- add a new WS for dismissing an analysis warning by the current user for a given project :
- path : api/ce/dismiss_analysis_warning
- parameters : component (key of the component) and warning (key of the warning)
- permission : 'Browse' on the specified component