Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 8.2
Update the documentation to show that Docker is officially supported by:
- Explaining how to upgrade from one version to another.
- Explaining how to pass parameters, add the list of Evn Variables, and explain which volumes need to be mounted.
- Explain that multiple containers should not be used in parallel
- Make sure SQ docs reference Docker images as official.
- Document how users can collect information for support.
We'll make it clear in documentation that:
- The official images we provide for SQ 8.2+ can be used for production.
- SonarSource supports only official images, not any other Docker image
- We don't provide support about running the image in Kubernetes, Openshift, Warm or any other orchestration system