The Security Review Rating is added in the same way the Security Rating is displayed.
- Add a new row Security Review after the Security row and before the Maintainability one.
- Remove the "Security Hotspots" measure from the "Security" row.
- This applies for "New Code" and "Overall Code"
- The Security Rating and Security Hotspots Reviewed % are showed in this new row
- security_hotspots_reviewed (%)
- new_security_hotspots_reviewed (%)
The formula behind Security Review Rating should be updated and based on a newly introduced measure called: Security Hotspots Reviewed.
It is computed by doing a ratio between the number of Reviewed (Fixed or Safe) and To_Review Security Hotspots.
Security Review Rating value is based on the value of the Security Hotspots Reviewed measure following this table:
|B||>= 70% and < 80%|
|C||>= 50% and < 70%|
|D||>= 30% and < 50%|