As for now, this section is located at the end of the page which can be pretty long.
We could :
- Add a message to get attention of the users on that particular subject.
- Add a link to the help section the top of the settings page.
- Add a link to the related documentation page at the top of the setting page (documentation/project-administration/narrowing-the-focus/). If so, the additional help section included in the page may be removed.
We believe most users will be able to go through the configuration without the examples.
- Move the wildcards at the top of the page.
- Add a link to the "Narrowing the focus" page next to the wildcards in SQ interface.
- Move the examples in the documentation "Narrowing the focus", beginning of the page