Those new metrics should be display in the branch status, close to the number of bugs, vulnerabilities and code smells, the header will display:
- overall coverage - tooltip: Estimated Overall Coverage after merge. See Measures for details.
- coverage on new code - tooltip: Coverage on New Code. See Measures for details.
- A tooltip will explain that the overall coverage value can be considered an approximation of the coverage on the target branch if the branch / PR is merged.
And in the code page of a short lived branch/pull request :
- In addition to the metrics already displayed, the code page will show the % coverage. Metrics should be shown in the same order, left-to-right, as on the Code page for long-lived branches.
- "Lines of code" on this page currently refers to the total number of lines of code for each folder / file. This will be changed into the number of new/updated lines of code.
- It will be also more clear that the other metrics (bugs, vulnerabilities, code smells) also correspond to measures computed "on new code".