- internal: yes
- requires: authentication
- 400 if user is neither from github nor bitbucket cloud
This WS must check whether an installation of the Github or BitBucket Cloud application exists for the team/organization whose name is equal to USERS.EXTERNAL_LOGIN.
"installed" if populated according to the result of this test.
"installationUrl" is always populated with the URL to install the Github or BitBucket Cloud application for the team/organization whose name is equal to USERS.EXTERNAL_LOGIN.
- the redirectUrl parameter of the "instalationUrl" must point to the create project page on the current sonarqube instance (see
Current release of the Github Authentication plugin does not correctly populate the gitbub user id in DB. This is fixed by SQAUTHGITH-19. Therefor,
MMF-1140 depends on the release and deployment of a new version of this plugin
Current version (not released by deployed on SonarCloud) of the BitBucket Authentication plugin is populated the user's external id with the Atlassian account id, which is incorrect. Issue #15 has been reopened and fixed to populate the external user id with the BBC user UUID.
- Github: https://github.com/apps/<app_slug>/installations/new/permissions?target_id=<organisation_id>
- what we refer to as "personal organization" is actually a user at GitHub. Which means the id of the personal organization of a user is actually the user id (which we get from authentication)
- BBC: https://bitbucket.org/site/addons/authorize?descriptor_uri=<descriptor_uri>&redirect_uri=<redirect_uri>&account=<team_key>
- for the personal team of a user, the key is the same as the user's login on BitBucket Cloud
- descriptor_uri and redirect_uri are mandatory
- account is an undocumented parameter (which, therefor, can be changed and/or removed without notice)
SONAR-11061is done, we will use "/onboarding" as the redirect URI